Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Body Shop Home Fragrance Oil - White Musk, Pomegranate & Raspberry, Satsuma, and Green Tea & Lemon

I like places to smell good, and I had been using candles before I found these home fragrance oils by The Body Shop. I am replacing my candles with oils because the scent from candles are just less strong and less lasting than that from oils.

I have also tried reed diffuser before, but I find it very hard to control the amount of product to use with a reed diffuser, so I discontinued using that.

Want to find out how home fragrance oils match up to candles and reed diffusers? Read on!

The Body Shop Home Fragrance Oil - White Musk, Pomegranate & Raspberry, Satsuma, and Green Tea & Lemon

Packaging
The packaging is standard for oils. It is a glass bottle with a cap that can only be opened if you push down and turn.


Usage
I normally drip the oil into my burner until it comes up to the size of a 50-cents coin. I light a tea candle, and let it burn in the burner. This amount of oil will last you the life of the entire candle.

Product
I find that the oils are really strong, and they diffuse fast around my room. They are very good quality.

The four that I show here are my favourite scents out of the whole collection by The Body Shop. Musk is just my favourite scent ever, ever, and I love it in my bedroom. Pomegranate & Raspberry is an amazing berry scent, very fresh, and great for living room. Satsuma is a citrus scent, also very fresh, but I prefer it in the bathroom for wake-me-up feel. Green Tea & Lemon is the lightest of the four here, and it is great for study room!

I probably wouldn't buy the other fragrances because I have testes them all in-store, and I simply don't enjoy the smell the others. That said, scents are very personal, and you might like the others.

Cost
I got them at some $6 during The Body Shop annual end-of-year sale. Stock up then, and it will last you the whole year.

I just finished the bottle of White Musk, and it lasts about 30 - 50 tea candles, depending on whether you waste the oil or not.

Rating: 5/5
Really value for money if you are looking for a good way to fragrance up your room(s)!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar