Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Contest! Win a Pound of See's Candies!

On a somewhat regular basis, I do dumbbell exercises at home to affirm my manliness, especially after my repeated viewings of videos like this. So, for Bamboo Nation's latest contest, all you have to do is guess how many pounds is the dumbbell I use to do bicep curls. Am I a helpless weakling? Or am I stronger than I look?

The winner will receive a gift certificate for one whopping pound of See's Candies! That's enough to send you into a diabetic coma!

Anyone in the world can enter. Leave your guess in the comments section. If you're not a Blogger member, you can comment anonymously and leave your name or initials; when I announce the winner, you'll know if you won and all you have to do is e-mail me. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly from all correct guesses. The deadline for guesses/entries is Thursday, February 26, 2009, 11:59PM, and it is one guess/entry per person. The winner will be announced on Friday, February 27, 2009—and must claim his/her prize via e-mail within 24 hours or the prize will go to someone else.

So, dear readers:

How many pounds is the dumbbell Prince uses when he does bicep curls?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar