Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's All About The Eyes: from Magazines to Your Makeup Box!

Picture: Vogue Japan/Nathaniel Goldberg

This picture from a July editorial in the Japanese Vogue sent me into a purple frenzy... not that I could ever reproduce this amazing makeup but I had a sudden need craving for purple eyeshadow. Whooosh... I added it to my wish list!





Ombre Magnétique - Eyeshadow from Lancôme ($25) - this shade named "Cherry Chérie" is a deep sparkly plum, I love it. I've been using Lancôme eyeshadows for the longest time: I remember stealing my mom's when I was a teenager. They always had shades that would show on black skin and in the 90's it wasn't so common.





I think this gold  YSL cream eyeshadow will complete this look very nicely - Fard Lumière Aquarésistant ($35) -  No5  Golden Sands.



Picture: Marie-Claire/David Roemer

In Marie-Claire, the green eyeshadow maybe a tad over the top but it's freaking amazing!
MAC has a couple of similar shades in their Dare to Wear Collection  like the Sassy Green shade - but it's matte.


The MAC "Partylicious" pigment from the Alice+Olivia collection ($23.50) is more in keeping with this look eventhough it's a turquoise.


This sparkly light green - "Green Goddess" eyeshadow from Urban Decay ($17) is an alternative.



Picture: Elle/Dusan Reljin

Noémie Lenoir sparkles in Elle, her eyes pop with black and white eyeliners.


Pure White Soft Khol (Rimmel, $3.60) to apply on your waterline to get this retro look.



If white pencil is too much for you - Lise Watier Duo Yeux Ombre et Lumière Liner  ($20) has pastels pencils instead.

-Christelle-

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar