Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Himawari Gloss and Repair Oil in Shampoo and Conditioner: For glossy, soft hair!

Kracie Dear Beaute Gloss and Repair Shampoo and Conditioner review.

PRICE: P695/each
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Beauty Bar stores

THE VERDICT:

It's that time of the year when my hair gets extremely long to the point of being unmanageable, dry, frizzy, dull, and regrowths can finally pass off as a bob; the BER months are the busiest time for the business and that means literally no time to drop by a salon for me. Times like this, I turn to reparative hair products to somehow keep my locks looking nice before I get a treatment and my choice lately is the new Himawari Gloss and Repair Shampoo and Conditioner; glad to know that this is giving me all the gloss I need!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar