She has an uncanny ability to keep me grounded.
She won't let me get away with anything.
To the world, she is just there. To herself, she is imperfect. To me, she is everything I wished I could be. I fall short of her grace. I long for her inner passion. I lay awake at nights wondering, what does she long for? Hope? Love? Oh, how I wish I knew.
Every day that slips by, is another chance left untouched. Every breath she breathes is another breath of life given to the wind of Atlantis. Lost, but never forgotten. Her heart is a beaten track. Her smile can't be denied. She wanders like a vagabond in her thoughts. She dwells inside of mine like pure gold.
Yeah, this is me .... hanging by a moment.
For you, my lady. You know who you are.
Well, at least I hope you do.
I have to head back to Tinsel Town.
But for you, I am never gone.
I am always here for you.
Should you ever decide to one day ......
To be continued ..... ??????
There is nothing else ....................
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Hanging By A Moment" - Light House
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You make me act so silly. LOL
One day, my journey will lead to you ... and you will journey with me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For everyone else: This is about as crazy as you will ever see me get.
(Or maybe not.)
LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For everyone else: This is about as crazy as you will ever see me get.
(Or maybe not.)
LOL
0 Yorumlar