Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon's Autumn Berry Monday Mani


As you can see by the fading of the Revlon lettering, I've had this polish for some time. 

Today's mani is Revlon's Autumn Berry Nail Polish. First let me say, that I love, love, love, love this shade for Fall/Winter. Autumn Berry is a rich maroon/berry with a gold/bronze shimmer; such a pretty color for the colder seasons.


I was able to get a photo of my mani before the sunset. I'm not totally satisfied with this photo, so I may take another one either tomorrow or wednesday. This picture doesn't do the polish justice.

Autumn Berry applies nicely and is opaque in two coats. This polish was discontinued some time ago but after  searching the web, I was able to find it on sale on ebay. So if you're interested, you can purchase Autumn Berry on ebay. 

What are some of your favorite maroon/berry polishes?

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar