Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Witch's Kitchen: Pumpkin Frappe.




Last year I really wanted to make a Pumpkin related drink during Halloween season. Pumpkins are main part of Halloween so I came up with the idea of making my own Pumpkin frappe.

The recipe is super fast and easy to do, ingredients are also easy to find.

What you'll need for this "potion":
* 1 can of Milkmaid sweetened milk.
* Sweet pumpkin. (I don't know the exact name of it, I bought it that way)
* Milk
* Ice



What I did was pretty much mix the ingredients in a blender machine. I made itfor 5 people using half glass of milk, 3 spoons of sweet pumpkin, 2 spoons of milkmaid sweetened milk and some ice for each portion.

I bought cute pumpkin straws to match the drink. Hehe.

Enjoy this Holiday drink!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar