Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pigments For Beginners - GOSH Effect Powder



I am not a huge fan of eyeshadow pigments as they create a lot of mess and I do not want to associate with the fuss of applying them in a rush each morning. Hence no point spending a huge amount on humongous MAC pigment jars which I will never get to using.

However I found these GOSH Pigments a much more feasible option. They come in tiny glass jars which are uber cute in the first place. I am more likely to get through these then huge pots of shimmery powder!

GOSH are well known for they superb quality for a drugstore brand and they are a tiny bit on the pricey side to when it comes to their products. I am not sure how much I got these for though but I am assuming they retail around £5 each (correct me if I am wrong).

Coming to their quality, it is absolutely amazing for drugstore. I have used similar pigments from Collection 2000 and Barry M (both drugstore) and although they are decent, I do not find them up to quality. Barry M which are a cult favourite do not live up to my standards too as I am not fond of their texture.

However these are so silky and extremely pigmented - the only pigments that I actually liked and will use after MAC. I like how their vast range of colors mimic so many of the MAC pigments. Why not try to find a wish-list MAC Pigment from their range?

I got four stunning shimmery colors which I love to use in the inner corners or just a dab on the center of the lids during the day and for a wash all over the lids, finished with a strong liner and tonnes of mascara for night outs.

Gold Dust resembles MAC Vanilla to quite an extent. I love using this as a cheek highlighter too! Satin is a pinky gold which is a dupe for MAC All that glitters. Pineapple is a yellow-gold which I wanted for ages and Kiss is unique shimmery-frosty lilac which is my favorite of them all.

If you are planning on experimenting with some pigments try these out for sure as you wont be disappointment for the quality you get for the price. I plan to get more wearable shades from this range for sure.

These are called GOSH Effect Powders and you can find them lined on GOSH counters in Superdrug. The lovely people from the US can buy them from here.

p.s Check out Tugba's blog and enter in her giveaway to win a gorgeous OPI. Plus she surely deserves more followers :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar