Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 9 Beautiful Highlighters for Morena Skin


Last day of the week and just two weeks closer to TBJ 9th Mega Anniversary! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! LOL! :D

Today's quite a busy day for me, but of course, I can't leave you today without your daily dose of Fan Mail Fridays. Question is from Mina:

Hi Ms. Martha,

I follow you on Instagram because I realized we have the same skin tone so most of your favorites, I check out or buy.
I'm into highlighters lately and I'm wondering if you can give me a list of highlighters that are perfect for our skin tone? I'm planning to buy a new highlighter when I hit the mall and a list from you will help. Thanks a lot!
Mina

Hi Mina!

Cheers, fellow morena!

Morenas like us will benefit from highlighters with champagne, gold, and rose gold hues. Here are some of my favorites that I use on rotation, from affordable to expensive ones!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar