Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Actors of the Decade - 90's

To be honest, I had a lot of fun looking back to past decades and selecting the biggest movie stars... So... I did it again, this time for the 90's! Of course I don't have the same level of insight because of my cinematic maturity at the time (I was a newborn back then), but considering what I watched and the passion my dad talks about movies of that time, I think I was able to make a fair selection!
It's not always about delivering the best performance in order to be considered one of the greatest actors of a decade - it also takes the ability to open a big production movie, to turn a small indie into a box-office hit or work with some of the most prestigious directors/auteurs these days. That's how I made this list: performances + prestige movies + box-office numbers!
And we've got our 90's decade's biggest male movie stars:








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar