Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Make Chapped Lips a Thing of the Past with Burt's Bees


Dry Winter skin, chapped Winter lips... Are we over this season yet? Having grown up in a tropical country, I've never had to worry about things getting too dry - in fact, the far opposite was the norm. However, moving to different countries meant dealing with some unpleasant Winter issues, especially when I lived in Canada. Now that I've been in Australia for years, I've managed to lick most of these problems, but licking certainly doesn't help this current issue - Sahara-like lips in the dead of Winter. Thankfully, lip products have improved and progressed by leaps and bounds, and I'm talking about some of my absolute favourite products from Burt's Bees today!
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar