Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guest Post: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review


M.A.C. Pro Longwear Concealer Review

Hi everyone! I am Mimika from Mimika's Little Wonderland- a fashion and beauty blog! Thanks to Shona from freshbeautyxox, I am very honored to be a guest blogger on her blog! I am a HUGE beauty and fashion junkie. I started my blog last with the goal to provide practical beauty/fashion tips and updates to my readers. I also love doing giveaways and bloghop and have a few going on right now! Check it out :)

Today I am going to review the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and give some tips on how to apply under eye concealer so that it’s natural and long lasting. MAC is a pretty good brand in terms of price vs. quality. This concealer claims to be a “lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium full coverage.” It also claims to last “up to 15 hours”. Let’s see if it lives up to its claims!




Lightweight?

It is hard to find a concealer that is lightweight, natural, yet gives great coverage. There are these nearly perfect concealers out that (such as the Cle De Peau legendary concealer) that cost an arm and a leg. If you want something reasonably priced for everyday, you have to make a compromise, and I think this MAC Pro Longwear Concealer is a great product that fit this category (approximately $20CAD) without sacrificing too much quality. It’s not 10/10 in terms of how lightweight it is, but for the price I think it’s a pretty good choice. The downside is the consistency of this concealer is a bit thicker than desired which makes it harder to blend. It takes some effort to slowly blend with your foundation. I give this category 3.5/5.


Coverage?



I am pretty satisfied with the coverage of this M.A.C. Pro Longwear Concealer. It does a pretty good job covering under eye dark circles and acne marks. Of course make sure you select a color that matches your skin tone. This concealer has 15 different shades so I am sure you can find something that fits you. I give this category a 4/5.


Long Lasting?

This concealer is a bit dry which does affect how long lasting it is. I really don’t think it last for “15 hours” per its claim. It does last for a good 8 hours normally but beyond that you have to reapply your concealer. If the concealer is more moist it would help with adherence and hence more long lasting. A 3.5/5.


Packaging?

I am not too happy about the packaging of the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer which is a pump. The pump is not very smooth thus making it hard to control the amount of concealer dispensed. It is very easy to pump too much. I try to blend the extra concealer with foundation to use on my face but I would be happier if it is a brush instead, or a pump that is smoother and easier to control. I give this only 2.5/5.


Mimika’s Tips

When applying concealer for under eye, it’s best to use a concealer brush to ensure lightweight and even application. Blend with the concealer brush as well then use your fingers to gently press for adherence. Finish with face powder to set the concealer.


Overall

Overall I would repurchase this MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and recommend if you are looking for good coverage at a relatively reasonable price. I hope you find this review and my tip helpful! Please check out my blog if you want more product review and makeup tips!


Thanks for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar