Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Favourite Winter Lipsticks

I've recently found myself reaching for the same few lipsticks recently and they are fairly wintery so I thought I'd show you what I have been loving recently- lipstick wise!

Photobucket
from left to right

MUA Shade 4

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a shade that I'd never thought I would find myself wearing (especially in winter!) but I love it. Its a bright shade of pink that when built can almost look lilac in some lights. The formula of this cheap £1 lipstick is phenomenal  it just  glides onto my lips and makes my lips feel smooth and moisturised.

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Red Apple

Photobucket

Photobucket

This has quickly become a favourite of mine. I'm no where near brave enough to wear a red lipstick so this is great for me. I'm so glad I picked it up as it gives my lips a sheer but buildable glossy red colour. I think its lovely for the festive season especially if you like me and aren't confident enough to wear a bold red any time soon.

ELF Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Raisin 

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is possibly my favourite winter lipstick at the moment. The colour is absolutely gorgeous! It has a little bit of fine shimmer in it and its a rosy light brown shade. Its difficult to describe but I love it. It feels so nice on my lips as well, I may even consider buying another ELF mineral lipstick!

MUA Shade 11

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a brown toned lipstick, again not a shade I'd imagine myself wearing. I seemed have got it wrong again though as I have become very fond of this shade. The formula is much like the first MUA lipstick I talked about. For only a pound as well who can pass it up?

As you can tell I don't go too crazy colour wise when it comes to my lips but I definitely want a darker lipstick for this winter, but not too dark obviously!

What's your favourite winter lipstick(s)?

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar