Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Review: Tara Smith Top Coat Glosser

Silence is easy 
I've been meaning to review this product for the longest time (one year maybe two?).

I'll keep it short n sweet - it had a very cirtus and alcoholic smell. Since I don't really like citrus smells and alcohol in hair products is a drying ingredient for hair ... especially my already naturally coarse highly textured dry-dry hair - I only used it a couple of times before I emptied it contents and binned it. I rarely bin products but to be honest I didn't need to have a product like this ... I mean a Top Coat Glosser - what for?... if I'm ever in need of sheen (because my hair sheens not shines) I'll use regular old oil (specifically extra virgin olive/coconut oil ... & if I'm feeling fancy - castor oil). 

The only reason I bought this was because it was at a pound shop and Tara Smith was/is a name that I knew/know would be expensive elsewhere. Since then I believe that this line of Tara Smiths products have been discontinued (I wonder why?) and a new repackaged possibly the same if not similar kind of products are now available to buy at M&S (from what I gathered when I bucked up "Shining Moment Glosser" in store). With all that said, I must say the new packaging is amazing (who doesn't like a good bird?) its edgy and arty without looking egotistical.


 Ah, If only a books cover conveyed its whole truth.

 Alas I wouldn't repurchase this type of product again even in repackaged  splendour. Yet, I do think the brand is noble. It's vegan friendly, organic and  it doesn't test on animals only super annoying film stars ... ok it doesn't say *annoying* but why else would someone turn those mythical mermaids into lab rats (my guess is the annoying ones get the tests first - I am joking) ... Solution: I think Tara Smith needs to capture some more of these film stars and carry out new tests to maybe create better products (oh I went there, I did ...oh I'm just bad). Honestly I wished I liked the product but I didn't but like always what might not work for me may work for you so feel free to test it out for yourself:). 


So What are your thoughts?
Have you tried any Tara Smith's products?
What were your thoughts about them?
Does natural and organic products always mean better?
Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated :)
I hope you're having a great time wherever you are xXx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar