Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Beauty Blogger's Castaway Survival Kit



I have a very wild imagination, last night I imagined myself on a ship, and after a long struggle from a sudden storm. The ship made its way into the sea, sinking rapidly. I managed to grab a wood lodge..and...my Survival Kit :) , and struggled my way swimming till I reached a remote island, with no man or any sign or human life on it!





I have always thought, if ever there was such a thing a survival kit, like any fashionable girl who cares about her looks & hygine, these are the stuff should be in it which will help me make it through the day:


Vaseline body lotion in Coco butter





Vaseline lip therapy in Rosy Lips


Dettol hand Sanitizer & wipes


Nail file



Toothbrush & Paste



Tressemme hair treatment & conditioner


Nyx cream blush in Natural. I have reviewed that product Here





 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar