Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gifts of Time, Love and Cutex Ultra Long Wear Nail Lacquer 'Antique'


I've had Antique for over 9 years (I've lost the lid somewhere in this god forsaken mess that is my apartment); a lovely surprise gift from my friend, Stephanie. At the time, I had know idea Cutex had a nail polish line- a pleasant introduction to the line, I must say :)

Antique is a BEAUTIFUL, antiqued yellow-gold, with a hint of bronze; a lovely festive alternative to a holiday red manicure.

I don't believe the polishes are still available in stores, but I did find someone selling this polish on ebay. I don't know this seller, but I thought I'd include the link, just in case one of you dolls wanted to get your hands on a bottle :)

 Indoors.

Sunlight.

What are some of your favorite Holiday golds?

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar