Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Colourpop Eyeshadow Review: Mixed Tape

So I had to pick up some more Colourpop stuff for Black Friday and... decided with mostly lip stuff and only one shadow for now. Today I will be reviewing that singular shadow color.

AvailabilityThese retail at $5 for 2.1g (0.07 oz) and are currently exclusive to colourpop.com
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet about this particular shade but I do like the shadows in general.
NotesThese have the oddest texture, they're squishy and soft and gelatinous but dry to a powdery finish.

Mixed Tape - is described as a mid-tone grey in a pearlized finish. I'd describe this color as a taupe with silver and pink-brown microglitter. This leans a bit pink on my skin-tone. I think it's such a pretty neutral tone and even though I don't always love cool-tones I'm a sucker for taupes so... I had to own this bad boy.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar