Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Benefit they're real! mascara

IMG_9728
IMG_9730
IMG_9748
IMG_0182
IMG_0191
IMG_0219

Benefit They're Real! mascara*
£18.50, available online

I had high hopes for this mascara from Benefit Cosmetics, and for good reason. It is currently the UK's number one selling mascara and has been getting rave reviews left, right and centre. They're Real! promises to lengthen, curl, volumise, lift and separate with a long-wearing formula that won't dry out or smudge. The comb-like bristles definitely separate and lengthen your lashes brilliantly, and I like the fanned-out bristle section at the end of the wand which really grabs those tricky to get lashes on the outer corners. Yes this mascara is pricey but with that you are guaranteed no flakes or smudges. Once on, it really does stay put with a blacker than black pigmentation - which leads me onto one of its downsides. It is quite a pain to remove and definitely requires a long soaking with my Bioderma to ensure every scrap is removed.

The best thing about this mascara is the skyscraper length it gives my lashes, especially after a second application, but there is one thing that would make me hesitant to repurchase it. For me, I was disappointed with the lack of curl it gave my lashes and felt that it left them a little too straight and dare I say, spiky? However, give me the curl and lift I love and this mascara would be an absolute winner for me.

Have you tried They Real! mascara before?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar