Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Baby Cut- Part Three

This is my third (and more than likely final) post detailing my saga with the Baby haircut. My stylist gave me the cut about a month ago and so far, I really like it! I had some trouble with styling in the beginning, but now I have finally started to get the "hang of it."

I have found that pin curls done on mostly dry hair and/or hot rollers are the best methods. If I shower at night, I blow dry my hair using a small 1 inch barrel brush and then I pin curl using proper pin curl clips. I secure pins by wrapping a scarf around my head before I go to sleep. In the morning, I simply take the clips out and fluff with a wide tooth comb first and then smooth the look with a barrel brush. I spray my hair with a light hairspray, like Elnett or Sebastian Zero, put in a few bobby pins and a hair flower, and I am out the door.

If I shower in the morning, I blow dry and then use hot rollers. Temperamental Broad recommended Remington's Tight Curls set and I am so thankful for her amazing suggestion! Even though Remington discontinued (of course) these rollers, I found them on eBay.

When I use the hot rollers, I roll the front and sides of my hair (forward from my ears), towards my face and I roll the rest down from my part. With the curlers in, I make breakfast, iron the husband's shirt for the day, feed the kitty, and make lunch to take to the office. After 45 minutes or so, I take the curlers out and I brush my hair with my barrel brush. I secure my look with hairspray, bobby pins and complete the whole enchilada with one of my beloved hair flowers.

So, this is how it looks now. The following pictures were taken last Thursday at home after a long day at the office.

The front:


This is how it looks in the back:


A side view:


I am enjoying my vintage hair and I cannot wait until it grows out! I want to have a Middy Plus one of these days but my hair grows slow. I also would love to do a pony tail and have faux bangs.

What are your preferred styles and styling methods?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar